Urgent Care Clinics with Stiches in Nashville and Hendersonville, TN
About our walk in clinics with stiches:
Waiting for hours in the lobby of a medical office or an emergency room is not necessary when you want quick, convenient relief from illnesses or minor injuries in Nashville and Hendersonville, TN. At Complete Health Partners, we understand that accidents happen, and lacerations can occur at any time. That's why our dedicated team of medical professionals is here to provide exceptional care when you need stitches for lacerations. With our expertise and state-of-the-art facilities, we offer prompt and effective stitching services to address minor to moderate wounds. Our compassionate healthcare providers will assess the injury, clean and prepare the area, and skillfully apply stitches to promote proper healing.
Self pay pricing is available for those without insurance.
Walk-in patients are always welcome, but with our online check-in, you can skip the wait and be seen on your schedule.
Our Nashville & Hendersonville urgent care clinics offer quick, convenient medical visits with Stiches onsite for lacerations including:
- Superficial cuts
- Small to moderate-sized cuts
- Facial lacerations
- Cuts requiring gluing
Urgent Care or Emergency Room for Stitches?
Determining whether a cut requires stitches at an urgent care clinic or an emergency room depends on the severity and characteristics of the cut. While both settings can provide medical care, the decision to go to one over the other may be influenced by the following factors:
Cuts that may require stitches at an urgent care clinic:
- Superficial cuts: Shallow cuts that involve only the outer layers of the skin and do not extend to deeper tissues may be suitable for treatment at an urgent care clinic. Examples include minor lacerations on the arms, legs, or scalp.
- Small to moderate-sized cuts: Cuts that are relatively small or of moderate size, generally less than 2 inches in length, may be suitable for stitching at an urgent care clinic. These cuts typically have clean edges and do not involve major blood vessels or vital structures.
- Gluing available forwounds that are shorter in length, do not gape open or are easily reapproximated with little pressure, and are relatively clean and recent.
Cuts that may require stitches at an emergency room:
- Deep cuts: Cuts that are deep, extending to tendons may require evaluation and treatment at an emergency room. Deep cuts can result in significant bleeding, damage to muscles, nerves, or tendons, or pose a risk of infection.
- Eyelid cuts: Cuts involving the eyes, or other delicate structures, may necessitate evaluation by a specialized healthcare professional, such as a plastic surgeon, who may be readily available in an emergency room.
- Bleeding that is difficult to control: If the bleeding from a cut does not subside with direct pressure or is profuse, it may require immediate attention in an emergency room.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to seek care at an urgent care clinic or an emergency room for a cut should be based on the severity and nature of the wound, the presence of associated symptoms, and the assessment of a healthcare professional. When in doubt, it is advisable to seek medical attention in an emergency room to ensure appropriate and timely treatment.
Visit one of Our Convenient Nashville-Area Clinic Locations
Why choose us? We are so glad you asked! Click to find out more about what makes Complete Health Partners different from other clinics.
Convenient Stiches in Hendersonville and Nashville, TN
About Our Nashville-Area Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinics
Waiting for hours in the lobby of a doctor’s office or an emergency room is not necessary when you want quick relief from illnesses or minor injuries. Complete Health Partners in West Nashville and Hendersonville is here to meet your walk in urgent care needs with convenient extended hours daily. You can use our online check-in option to skip the lobby and wait where you feel most comfortable, or enjoy a cup of coffee while you wait in the comfort of spa-like reception area.
What We Treat
Our skilled urgent care providers are equipped with onsite labs and x-rays to treat fractures, sprains, cuts, infections, flu, asthma, fever and almost any non-emergent illness or injury. We also offer walk-in sports physicals and biometric screenings/physicals for insurance.
Our Nashville Area Walk In Clinic Locations: West Nashville & Hendersonville, TN.
Conveniently located on Charlotte Pike right off I-40, our West Nashville urgent care clinic offers plenty of parking and is an easy drive from several of Nashville’s busiest shopping centers, offices and neighborhoods. We proudly serve patients from all of West Nashville – from Belle Meade to Green Hills to Bellevue, from White Bridge Road to Harding Pike and West End – we even see patients from Ashland City, Fairview and Kingston Springs.
Our urgent care in Hendersonville, TN, is conveniently located on Main Street near Drakes Creek Park by Wendy's. Our Hendersonville urgent care clinic with onsite x-rays offers plenty of parking and is an easy drive from Madison, Goodlettsville, White House and Gallatin.
We accept most major medical insurance, however, please make sure to check with your insurance company to ensure that your individual plan is in network with our providers.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Medicare, Including Most Advantage Plans & HMOs
- United Health Care (UHC)
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
- We work with most health care sharing ministries/plan
- Affordable self-pay pricing options for those without insurance or those who do not wish to file
- At this time, we are currently NOT in network with TennCare and per TennCare regulations, we cannot accept self-payments from those with TennCare